You can get and test it:
View some Screenshots on:
It is more like beta version and not tested on other systems though.
You need libnoise (dll included) and OpenGL 2.0 or newer. Otherwise your texture will stay white.
Features so far:
- Coloring sources with your own gradients (alphachannel supported)
- Three different Feedback Methods (*)
- Heightfield as one Feedback Plane (using libnoise)
- Make Screenshots of your Feedback Fractals
- some more features such as texture distortion ...
* Actually there is not much difference between the feedback modes. Mode 1 uses rendered scene to refeedback it like on a second layer. Cant explain it. Try and see, if you switch feedback option on source object.
The second mode is not easier to explain. First render pass uses a more little and mirrored heightfield. Second Pass is normal which uses feedback texture from first stage.
Uh i will have to find a logo for the executable...